|Doctor Name||Dr. Sanjib Kumar Das|
|Education & Training|
|Speciality||Kaya Chikitsa (General Medicine)|
Dr. Sanjib Kumar Das has completed his graduation and MD (Kaya Chikitsa) from Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri, Utkal University, Odisha, specialized in Kaya Chikitsa (General Medicine). Worked as a Senior Consultant in Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Hepatobiliary Disorders at Bhubaneswar under CCRAS. Worked as an assistant professor in the Department of Kaya Chikitsa at Sri Sri Nrusinghnath Ayurveda College & Research Institute, Nrusinghnath, Paikmal, Odisha.
- Consultant (Ay.) in the research project entitled “Safety and efficacy of Brahma Rasayana in apparently healthy elderly persons” from 22.04.2013 to 28.10.2013.
- Working as Senior Consultant (Ay.) in the research project entitled “Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme Under Scheduled Castes Sub Plan” (SCSP) from 21.02.2017 to 13/06/2018.
- Research work on the topic entitled “Study on Purvarupa of Madhumeha vis-a-vis Prediabetes & its Management with ChandrapravaVatika” during MD (Ayurveda) in Kyachikitsa.
Name of the Journals
Titles of the Publications
Research Journal of Pharmacology andpharmacodynamics (RJPPD)
Important uses of Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) in Indian System of Medicine with pharmacological evidence.
International Ayurvedic Medical Journal (IAMJ) ISSN:2320 5091
Diet and Prediabetes- A Survey based study.
International Ayurvedic Medical Journal (IAMJ)
A review on Pharmaceutical and therapeutical uses of Churna (Powder) in Ayurveda.
International Journal of Applied Ayurved Research ISSN:2347-6362
A Study on Purvarupa of Madhumeha w.r.t. Prediabetes
Papers in Conferences
Name of the Conferences
Papers of the Conferences
National Seminal on “Relevance of Caraka-Samhita and its Practices in Contemporary Age”
organised by Deptt.of Samhita& Sanskrit &Deptt. of Siddhant Darshan, Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU, Varanasi-05
Prevention of Geriatric Problems by Classical Nutritional and rejuvenation Therapy with special approach to Digestive System.
All India Yoga-Ayurveda Seminar on “Bhela Samhita: A Study” and “Yogic Concepts in the Smriti Literature” organised by AYOS, bhubaneswar
A review on Bhela Samhita W.S.R to urges (suppressible and non- suppressible).
Seminar on Wellness Through Ayurveda, Organised by Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha,
Prevention of Madhumeha
State level Hindi workshop,
NRIADD, Bharatpur, Bhubaneswar-751003
(CCRAS, Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, G.O.I.)
mebefOeJeele ceW Dee³egJexoer³e GHe®eej
A path breaking international conference o0n holistic approach to diabetes mellitus, Asthaa-2019
Management of Purvarupa of Madhumeha (Prediabetes) by Chandraprabha Vati & dietary restriction
3rd national conference , All india Ayurvedic congress, New delhi, Odisha state Ayurvedic congress, BBSR,Regd No.37/1942-43
A Scientific Study On Hypertension With Special Approach to Ancient And Modern View.
4th National Update On Clinical Diabetes(NUCD2018),
All India Conference of Medical service centre organised by MSC Creek Row, Kolkata-700014
- A Virtual Conference on Integrative approach to Health and Wellness - April 9, 2021
- 1st Conclave: Management of Ayurveda Hospitals in the current alarming situation of COVID-19 - October 20, 2020
- 1st Free live Webinar: Bird’s Eye view on Improvement of Body Immunity Through Ayurveda from Pediatrics to Geriatrics - October 20, 2020