Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital, SSU could able to show its existence in the National level platform by taking the National Level Panelists. 1. Dr. Jayant Deopujari- Chairman, BOG, Gal 2. DrD.C.Katoch- Advisor AYUSH, Ministry of H.& F.W, Gal 3. Prasanna Narasimha Rao- Principal, SDMCA & H, Hassan 4. Prof.(Dr.) Kamlesh Kumar Sharma- H.OD Swasthavritta & Yoga, NIA, Jaipur S. Prof.(Dr.)Hemant Toshikhane-Dean, Faculty of Ayurveda, Parul University, Gujarat 6. Prof.(Dr.) Ganesh Puttur- Principal, SSCAS&RH, Bengaluru 7. Dr.5unita, M.K-CEO, The Arya Vaidya Chikitsalayam & Research Institute in Coimbatore 8. Prof.(Dr.)Anup Thakar, VC, GAU, Jamnagar.
The eminent panelists were participated in the conclave to discuss the current situation on “Management of Ayurveda Hospital in the current alarming situation of COVID 19′:
The session was moderated by Sh. Arvind Varchaswi Ji, Managing Director, Sri Sri Tatwa, Bengaluru. The Basic matter of discussion was regarding Challenges, opportunities, and suggestions.
- How to get more patients in this critical condition?
- How to organize camps in different areas in this condition?
- How to fulfill the required HR requirements?
- Is there any govt. policy for crisis management in Ayurveda Hospitals?
- Do people seldom prefer tele-medicines?
- Due to the unavailability of sufficient medicines, the problem arises to prescribe suitable medicines?
- Does panchakarma therapist fear to provide Panchakarma treatment?
- Counselling to medico and non-medico staff, patients, therapists, cleaning workers, gardeners are major challenges in recent days. So how to overcome this situation?
Govt. of India has given the prescribed guidelines for prevention during the treatment of non-COVID 19 patients.
During COVID care treatment guidelines are shared from Dept. of Ayush through electronic media & time to time new concepts and steps of development shared among Ayush Doctors.
Ayurveda immune boosters are very popular in recent days.
Public acceptance increases towards Ayurvedic drugs due to political support.
Acceptance of the international community towards Ayurvedic Medicines and Yoga are increased due to the discussions on immune boosters of Ayurveda.
There was healthy discussion takes place among the resource persons. The output of the conclave came out that, Dept. of Ayush, Government of India has given more focus on Ayurveda drugs for prevention and management purposes.
More emphasis to be given on precautions during the handling of regular patients.
All treatments can be continuing after the primary screening of COVID 19 as per health guidelines.
Where ever a deficit of manpower and other staff will be there, Govt. of India can be decided in due course of time.